Best of 2017
I say this every year, but 2017 was one for the books. I also say every year that I'm going to publish my "Best of" blog post on time, but... *shrug*. Some things never change, I guess.
I could write a lot about how great this year was. I shot more weddings than ever, I explored a lot for work and fun, I photographed proposals, elopements, and lots of puppies. I'm super grateful to be living in Bozeman and working with kind, funny, lighthearted people.
Being featured by REI!
Camping with my favorite outdoor buddy and good friends from near and far.
Hiking to Delta Lake to watch Sam propose to Gracie.
Backpacking in the Enchantment Lakes in Washington.
Last but not least, exploring with my best furry friend. Ellie dog.
Shooting Sam + Kristen's elopement in Glacier National Park.
Exploring Ted Turner's ranch with Kraig + Aimee.
Photographing and celebrating with two of my dearest friends, Bob + Jessy.4. Upgrading to the Canon 5d mkiv (the dynamic range will change your life)
1. Collaborating with RevivALL Clothing and some of Bozeman's best wedding vendors on a styled shoot featuring lace overalls!
2. Fall Mini Shoots! SO. MANY. PUPPIES.
3. Being featured in the floral section of the Bozeman Daily Chronicle's bridal magazine.
4. Attending Sam Hurd's workshop in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
5. Exploring the historic Dry Creek School in Belgrade, Montana!